Last year, I wrote about my Books For Less experience here. Recently, the same link went around again and some thought that it was current. I received inquiries and post comments about it.
Well, good news is – Books For Less has released the new dates of this year’s book warehouse. I apologize for not posting right away, I had to seek their permission and ensure details are accurate.
I am excited to be part of this again. I hope to score cheap, good books for the kids and the youth that we will use for The Project Tenfold Circle, a non-profit organization am part of.
I will be sharing the same tips I did last year. Am sure they will help you.
- Bring an eco bag or a box.
- Drop by early if you need parking space.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Bring wet tissue or alcohol.
- Wear mask if you are allergic to dust.
- The warehouse is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. Be open to possibilities. Do not restrict yourself to just one genre of reading. Go around find whatever.
- Once may not be enough. Do one more round before leaving.
- Be polite and bring an extra string of patience.
- Have fun.
Books For Less gave helpful landmarks for you.
BOOKS FOR LESS WAREHOUSE
643 Mercedez Ave.,Brgy San Miguel, Pasig City
LAND MARKS: in Order
EVERGREEN CREMATORIUM (right side)
WELCOME SUPERMARKET (right side)
EAST RAYA GARDEN (left side)
ROBINSONS SUPERMARKET (right side)
BALIWAG LECHON RESTAURANT (right side)
PUREGOLD MERCEDEZ (left side)
LA CONSOLACION COLLEGE (Left Side)
See you there!